Check my Q-Ride course eligibility

About this service

Learner licence holders

  • All motorcycle learner licence holders must pass the motorcycle hazard perception test before they can take the Q-Ride restricted (RE) course or Q-SAFE riding test.
  • Learn more about the motorcycle hazard perception test.

Check if you are eligible to do a Q-Ride course to get a motorcycle learner licence or progress through the motorcycle licensing system.

If you are eligible you will receive an eligibility certificate. You should take this certificate with you to give to your chosen Q-Ride training provider when you do the course.

You can only use this service if you hold a Queensland driver licence.

  • Cancel